This web site aims to educate, persuade and motivate us all towards saving our one and only planet (of course there's always room for improvement there :-) because nobody is perfect. Only our planet and nature!
We look forward to receiving your comments and participation in the discussions. Otherwise we believe the discussion happens more naturally and better on our social media channels like on our page on Facebook.com/WWF CEE.
You can freely criticize WWF - we value that, because we learn from it.
But when it comes to other people, we need to be respectful of their individual opinions and viewpoints.
Therefore, we will not publish and will remove comments that:
- Bully, threaten, or slander another person
- Contain swear words or other sorts of profanity
- Pretend to be someone else
- Give out contact information for yourself or someone else (such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address)
- Promote, advertise, post commercial material, or link to commercial websites
- Link to websites that contain illegal or inappropriate material
- Spam (the horror of it!)
Thank you for visiting us, and see you next time!
© 2020 WWF - World Wide Fund For Nature© 1986 Panda Symbol WWF – World Wide Fund For Nature (formerly World Wildlife Fund)® “WWF” is a WWF Registered Trademark